Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sushi Zanmai and Gulliver's Travels

Slept in on a Sunday morning and an impromptu plan was suggested that me, Samuel and our friend to go chill out together before heading to another friend's house for Christmas party open house :) So I woke up feeling a lil' excited that we're not gonna stay in the whole day playing Facebook and Twitter, I camwhore a lil' too much :P It has been so long since I've got the mojo to do so... I think I'm getting old and boring wtf.

Photobucket
obligatory sial, this picture :P

Took like 5 minutes to get ready and yes, we're that Chinese cause we don't bathe in the morning because we think that we smell awesome when we wake up. Technically we did smell kinda awesome cause we bathe like 3 a.m in the morning the day before then we slept like pigs the next day :P

Photobucket
And we're out!
We went Sunway Pyramid.

Should have guessed it, as we turned into the parking lot, Samuel and I sang 'Jingle Bells' wtf to thank God of our 'fortune' wtf hahaha!

Photobucket
Wow! This is why I 'love' Malaysia. Every one got no where to go but to shopping malls and then not contributing to the economy, unlike me who'd probably contribute like 80% of the economy's saving, avoiding it to become inflasi sifar wtf. #justsaying

And then, he got frustrated with the jam,

Photobucket

And I was so happy that I took more pictures, a.k.a the ones below :P :)

Photobucket
:D I love my nail colors!

Photobucket
LOL! Emo sudah :P

While I was still shiok sendiri-ing, I turned and I saw this fella wanting to be a part of my rendezvous too! Lol..

Photobucket
Booyah!!

After what seemed like a 15 minutes of turning here and there, searching high and low for a parking, Samuel settled down with an illegal one (wtf) hahaha! and here comes Zanmai! *om noms noms*

Photobucket

Photobucket 
Yay to Chung who suggested Zanmai! Ini kawan, saya *heart* heheehe

Okay... I ordered like damn a lot and then I can't finish em' all wtf. This always happens to me whenever I get sushi meals *shys* 

Photobucket
My Japanese Curry Rice with Chicken :)

Photobucket
Chung's Curry Katsu Rice 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yummy platters!!! Ahh... I feel like eating sushi again now!

Of all the many many pictures I took that day, this is the best of em' all :P

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAAH!!!
He finally got his right bowl of LARGE Udon :) Thus the happiness face wtfwtf.

Gulliver's Travels is kinda funny, I think but I wouldn't woo anyone to go watch it. You can buy a DVD if you really want to know what is the story about. The princess is kinda dumb though, the princess from Liliput wtf technically everyone there is weird lol! "Do not kidnap me... ahhh I'm kidnapped, save me!" wtf when all she did was ran out of her room and stand there telling the other not to kidnap her and sigh when she got kidnapped haha wtf I feel like slapping her :P

Thing is, Gulliver's Travels is a no need to watch la... Boils your blood a bit to spend RM14 for a movie that it kinda midfucking but stupid at the same time :)

0 comments:

Back to Top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com