Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Lost One

And probably the scared one. And the dulan-ed one.
Cause today is the "drop me off at monorail cause i have late class" day where mummy will not chauffeur me straight to Sentral station where i have have to sit and braze through the coldness in the monorail, where i have to walk the one big round just to reach the Sentral station. And i freaking hate it. Because i wouldn't be fresh anymore! As in, when i walk, i use energy and when that happens, i burn fat thus the stickyness. I do not walk in confine area like shopping malls, instead i walk on normal roads where it is the peak morning, with loads of cars, skyscrapers blocking the good clean air.. and whats worst, the bloody car's fumes. It just sticks to your hair, your clothes, your bag, your skin smells like it too and most probably your undies wtf.

So, for the first time ever after the incident where i was stuck in LRT for a good two hours, i was told that today there is no monorail service.
GOOD RIGHT?!
Super duper farking last minute okay! Leaving people like me scared till i can pee wtf and foreigners standing there waiting and praying to the sky for a guide to where the hell they wanna go wtf.

私はマレーシア嫌い



Although i am world famous for my totally helpless at recognizing road attitude, i manage to run thoughts through my head and paved a way for myself to reach college.Not using the extra cost of course*marketing mentality wtf*
And so it took me 20 minutes to walk to the bus station, obviously i was a bit sweaty and sticky when i reach the bus station but i kinda thank God for the good weather today.. If not, i will be drenched in sweat fml.

I was kinda pissed off because i realized that going to college by bus is actually faster, plus i do not have to walk to change route and it is CHEAPER!!
I can safe up so much! Being the kiam me again~
Best thing is, te bus drops me right off at the main door and i do not have to take the extra morning walk to reach my class.

Dulan-ed cause i feel that Malaysia is terrible in a lot of stuffs.
HOW CAN DON'T HAVE MONORAIL LAA~ YOU TELL ME~
WHAT IF TOMORROW THEY SAY NO LRT? F EVERYONE'S LIFE LOO THEN!!

3 comments:

Samuel C said...

cheer up sweetie =)

ftw said...

well, at least u seen, learned, discovered n realized sumting...or can i say u navigated it? except sum dulan-ed la...hahahah

Victoria said...

seraph:: thanks dear!!*hugs*

ftw:: hahaha u can say so~

Back to Top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com