Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blings! Pretty Thing in Life

Woke up yesterday morning and remembered that i have a presentation to do. Wasn't sure whether was the presentation for that day or is it for the upcoming week, so I wore semi formal just in case presentation is that day and i won't get screwed from the lecturer.

And presentation was that day.
-_______________-
Best thing is, I did not do my slides!
-_______________-

So I chiong to college's computer lab, secured myself a nice window sit right at the back, and be prepared to sit there for the next two hours, with no disturbance cause i was really right at the back at the corner where it is not cold.
Then people started to flood in one hour later. Means no more peace and serenity wtf. Some cibai girls sitting in front of me started to go WOO HAAA AHHHH at some K-pop bands(no naming names)but their song totally sucks okay. When the girls turned behind after kena my hushing, they were mad fugly. Soooo worth me hushing em' cause after that they chiowed and the guys beside em' turned and looked and smiled at me.

SEE I SAFE YOU ALL FROM THE NOISE AND THE FUGLY GIRLS!*flicks hair* =D

Photobucket
#1. After presentation. See sleepless face, slept at 2 the night before. Cafe World-ing fml

Photobucket
#2. Yeay! Gonna get back my side-swept fringe
And i am so vain, this picture is my desktop background and i freaked out to see my big face every time I use my lappie LOL

Then besttie got the blinging bug from me!! She bought some blingees and zhng-ed her phone! Half way done that is cause the blingee sold not that very nice!
I wanna zhng mine new too!! I need blingees! Then zhng my mouse, my laptop i wanna zhng with fluffy furry sticker and blings!

Photobucket

p/s: photos are not photoshopped. Twitch the lightings only cause my phone sucks! LOL

3 comments:

amelia said...

MY PHONE IS SO NICE!!!!!! =D

Victoria said...

amelia:: hahahahahaah u shud have leave ur link here dumb! then people can go see ur blog and ur nice chio fone maaaa

amelia said...

hehehehe ok la HERE IS THE LINK TO THE OWNER oF CHIO BU PHONE!!!!

Back to Top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com