Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's December 2009

Like finally! 2009 is gonna end real soon and hello 2010!

This is not a post, more like a self reminder of what i will and have to do before i say HI to 2010. And i can forsee long list wtf.
My resit bill came out yesterday and i will be collecting it today and i can kiss rm160 goodbye fml.*looks at rm160 on the table now*
Assignments are finishing soon, by this week. Then midterms next week. And then left around 3 weeks for us all tostudy for finals. I am gonna be sitting for 7 units this time around wtf, added in the resits. *sigh*
Must must must score at least 2 A outta the 5 units for this semester and MUST *damn big MUST* get at least A- for both resit papers!! RAAWWR! I want to continue studying at UTAR la, God help me okay wth...

*God ignores me cause i sleep in church service wtf*

OHHH!!! *squeals*
CHRISTMAS IN 23 DAYS!!! AWESOME PAWESOME MAWESOME? LOL!
Samuel said "it's another year of spending" wth so potong stim *sticks out tongue*
I STILL LOVE CHRISTMAS! I WANNA DECO TREE LA EMAK!!! *rawwr*
but i don't wanna un-deco the tree cause so troublesome! hahahaha~

Hm~ and and i pray pray that my holidays starts before the SamPig's holiday ends =(

2 comments:

Samuel C said...

HAHAHA well technically it is another year of spending lol =)

teehee lets pray for that =)

Victoria said...

seraph::you kiam siap(kedekut)baby!!
yea~ sighhh~

Back to Top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com