Monday, December 14, 2009

It Is Gonna Be Worth It

Sometimes i do things that my mind itself never crosses itself wtf about the things that i thought i wanna do, and that amazes me a lot. It amazes me when i am finally at the place i thought i wanna go and check it out and to get the things i want, it amazes me even more when i get lost and i have the courage to "smile" held my head high and throw away my always dulan face and asked for directions. You know what amazes me most among all the amazement? I still get lost after i asked for directions. Even when the person self-lead me to the area, i still get lost finding my way out. FML. My sense of direction is so OMFG HELPLESS and i think someone should create a pedestrian GPS wtf.

I know i know, got the handphone kind of GPS right? I don't think that will help either. I need one that can talk to me and tell me to turn left or right and the ones to tell me how far ahead my destination. Then i will be like some dumbarse girl walking around staring at the floor, when i am actually staring at my GPS.

But it is all worth it, i am very sure. Eh wait, after 5 seconds, i don't think that it is so worth it anymore..-___- cause what if the someone don't like what i planned?! *gasp* Totally FML then.
*looks up to God and hope "someone" appreciates*

p/s: i camwhore very the super less this days cause busy like ant wtf. So you all have to deal with photoless and short blog post. Ohh~ not forgetting, "you-have-to-guess" posts! LOL

OMGAWD DID I TELL YOU ALL THAT I NEARLY DIE THE OTHER DAY!? T___T

0 comments:

Back to Top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com