Monday, July 6, 2009

For Covers

Of the post below of course!

To those that came and read all the shouldn't-be-there-words, i apologized and thank you(what turf apologize and thank you?!)a lot for bearing with my rant. To come to the think of it, you all came willingly! Lol~ So i take back my apologies can?, cause i sound retard there, apologizing and thank you-ing at the same time! xD

To those too that wanders, yes, he is a GUY/MAN/BOY whatever, i don't care but not a girl for sure! Ah gua? I don't know! Go figure! Hehehe~
Met up with YingZi today! Wasn't suppose to go loiter around malls and arcading cause i said i want to eat up my Mac and then sit there and stuff my fat face with books, lecture note and tutorials that i have yet to had the time to go study on it. Well, it lasted for a good two hours or so, till the gang arrives! Then i even tried to hint that i want to sit there and study then they come pick me up what turf when they are ready to go to the OTHER mall. Alas, my determination wasn't strong enough and got lured into the Hell of Loitering! HAHA!

I PARA PARA PARADISED TODAY!
MAD HAPPY CAN!
WANTED TO LEARN IT LIKE SINCE DON'T KNOW WHEN!

But none of my friends knew! And now all thanks to YingZi! She damn awesome ok! Looking at her getting all ready to slap her hands sideways back forth up down, instanly i know that she is CLUBBING KAKI!!!!
She super good at Para Para Paradise! But don't know Dance Dance Revolution! Aww~ Nevermind! Jess can teach! Lol~


AWESOME DUDE IN PURPLE!


WHITE GIRL SO KAWAII!

Ar!! So awesome! I have got to practice more! Ciau people!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys on para para = GAY

Victoria said...

Waye::LARH! potong stim la you! ok~even so he is gay~he is some effing awesome para para gay! Lol

Stanley said...

HAhahah! You should see some people who play at MidValley. I saw this huge dude who seems like he's spent TOO much time playing the game. He did the exact same thing as character did in the video. Even the wierd hand gestures.

Victoria said...

Stanley: Midv? MidV has Para Para too?? O.o
i am so going there! xD
Those are not weird hand gestures, those are the dance step for the hands but i don't play following the character and i implement my own dance steps la cause my sifu taught me that the character is an annoying sight~

Back to Top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com