Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Love My "Kids"!

Actually I love all FRIENDLY kids =)
Whee picture post cause not really in a mood to blabber and I am editing pictures as well, for HA event of course LOL!

Photobucket
My new big big place for church services! And this is only the kid's section, and I am so behind already, damn 9 lots of kids..

Photobucket
Poser maut, collecting offerings and still have the time to strike a pose! LOL

Photobucket
Blardy hyper kids. What did their parent feed em? Baby oats tambah tambah tambah gula ka?

Photobucket
Hey there Gloria! How come you're so tiny and cute?!
*there's another Gloria from Madagascar =p*

Photobucket
When ever it's time to eat and sit down for story time, all teacher/helpers can take a breather and chill. Everyone calmed down for makans, wth xD

Photobucket
"Hi! Im Chanel and there is only one favorite thing to do in Sunday School"

"And that is to hit this JieJie below, with fake bricks till she goes bonkers and does silly faces to calm down my suddenly sky rocket-ed happy mode! See her bonker-ed face yo!"

Photobucket
So small so cute yet so naughty! Still my favorite.

0 comments:

Back to Top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com