Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh My God

Title will be a tiny winny bit of misleading i guess~ But well, your author here is also a tiny winny bit lazy for words so i shall picturized it all for the few days that i had not blog. Picture is random and not in any order..


OHMYGOD!
The famous durian and coconut cendol in Malacca that i ate the other day and i still can taste the taste of the rich durian in my mouth.
And no, i BRUSHED my mouth ok~


OHMYGOD!
The super fake and commercialized Malacca tree! So fake and so commercialized how Malacca has been and i feel that they are on this tiny winny bit of being too over commercialized in promoting the greatest Land of History in Malaysia till they almost stappled everything there
"MALACCA/MELAKA"
what turf~


OHMYGOD!
It is easy and legal to change my own gifted name.
Though i sound like i am some retard kiddy in big human body with that name here~
Can i say what turf~ My name is Victoria with a R-I-A, not L-I-A~


OHMYGOD!
It seems that my new classmates adorns and loves black as much as i do too! Now i have every reason to shout to the world telling how i very the love my classmates!
And they ARE my elements! Love~
*eh got X on my table like X-Men wtf* xD


OHMYGOD!
Now i'm speechless, over the haze i can't see ya~
So don't blame her if she knock ya~
Cause we'r all blinded by the haze~


OHMYGOD!
FAAAAATTTTT!!!


OHMYGOD!
FAT #2
And yes, i post two fat picture of me cause i like to humiliate myself like that
!
what turf~

The weather is wilting me every by the second now and god, the haze~ I thought i got allergies with my geolens cause i see things at a very unclear sight and i was worried sick! Then only i realized that the haze got worst as days goes by...
Even after a heavy storm. Only God can create a miracle and clean the air now.Fast.

4 comments:

Jeffro said...

Hmmm.. should i start calling you FVP? that stands for FAT VICKY POH.. =P

fluotone said...

a new development.. this fascinates me =)

Victoria said...

@jeffro:lol wtff! i dun like ppl call me vicky with my surname, it just sounds weird, i duno why but sound weird la wtf~

@floutone:what new development? you mean the horizontal development? lol!

fluotone said...

ya the one that goes horizontal and vertically downwards..hehe!

Back to Top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com