Monday, November 17, 2008

My 4th Tag

Tagged from Rachel. Thanks honey~

1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. Blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names .
4. Don`t forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog .

Ten Random Facts About Me.
1. I love to go shopping, to movie alone. Although no one has let me done that before.
2. I love spending times in bookstore(fav is Borders) reading books that i might not or might buy.
3. I love to party hardcorely but i am not till that age where i go out 24/7.
4. I love to thrash people store by trying on clothes, shoes, bags that i will not buy.
5. I looked cool on the outside but actually am a real craze on the inside.
6. I have friends/makes friends where ever i go and that seems to be a disease that i really like!
7. I have this habit of talking to myself. but i am not crazy la.. i just enjoy to be alone at times.
8. I love having the company of THE boyfriend.
9. I sing loudly and out of tunely in the bathroom and i love that moment.
10. I always wish that i am a descendant/a lost grandchild of a damn rich family and one day they will be able to find me and live in my own mansion.

I Tagged This Fabulous Peoples.
1. Angelina Kein
2. Daniel Tan
3. Janice Mak
4. Jessica Lee
5. June Lau
6. May Kheng
7. Michelle Tan
8. Samantha
9. Vivian Ng
10. Kelvin Kuan


0 comments:

Back to Top
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com